63 year old rocker Steven Tyler is engaged! He and his long time girl friend of 6 years, Erin Brady hit up Maui over the holiday weekend and she came back with a ring on it! They certainly look happy but Tyler’s family sure isn’t. They have come out to say they do not like her! They have had conflicts with her over the past years and she is “just not nice”. Well they might just have to get over it because they have been together for 6 years and it doesn’t seem like things are slowing down for the couple!
Rumor has it that Beyonce may be giving birth at this very moment! Yesterday nurses and security at St. Luke’s Roosevelt Hospital in NYC were placed on alert and told that a very “high profile celebrity” was checking in to give birth. Two nurses say that the “celebrity VIP” has booked half the floor of the hospitals luxury labor and delivery suite. Back in September, Beyonce made a behind the scenes video from the set of her “Countdown” clip, saying that she was six months pregnant — which means she is nine months pregnant now. Push B push!
2011 is coming to an end so that means the “lists” are coming out. The “Celebs Gone Good” list made from DoSomething.org. This list compiles the celebrities who have helped others through organizations and charities. Some names mentioned on the top 20 are Ellen DeGeneres, Brangelina, Demi Lovato and Taylor Swift. Check out the whole list below!
1. Lady Gaga (Promoted the MAC AIDS Fund)
2. Justin Bieber (Worked with Pencils of Promise and started the Believe Charity Drive)
3. George Clooney (Advocated for human rights in Sudan)
4. Will Smith & Jada Pinkett Smith (Funded educational projects through their foundation)
5. Leonardo DiCaprio (Promoted the IFAW’s Animal Action education program)
6. Matt Damon (Continued to work with his Water.org organization)
7. Ellen DeGeneres (Named a Global AIDS awareness special envoy)
8. Brad Pitt & Angelina Jolie (Donated more than $300,000 to the Humanitarian Initiative Just Relief Aid in Somalia)
9. Dwight Howard (President of the D12 Foundation in Orlando)
10. Demi Lovato (Started the Love Is Louder Than The Pressure To Be Perfect campaign)
11. Shakira (Named to the President’s Advisory Commission on Educational Excellence for Hispanics)
12. Ashton Kutcher & Demi Moore (Continued working with their DNA Foundation to stop child trafficking)
13. will.i.am (Helped found The Peapod Adobe Youth Voices Academies)
14. Blake Shelton & Miranda Lambert (He held disaster relief concerts; She aided domestic abuse victims via the Mary Kay Ash Charitable Foundation)
15. Nick Cannon (Worked with Toys For Tots, the Halo Awards and the Stomp Out Hunger campaign)
16. Lea Michele (Partnered with PETA to raise awareness of animal cruelty)
17. Daniel Radcliffe (Received the Hero Award for his work with The Trevor Project)
18. Miley Cyrus (Traveled to Haiti with the Starkey Hearing Foundation)
19. Coldplay (Held a benefit concert for the organization Kids Company, which helps abused children)
20. Taylor Swift (Performed in several charity concerts and gave away $1 million)