Whitney Houston, Possible Overdose
Whitney Houston passed away nearly 2 months ago on February 11th, 2012 at the Beverly Hilton Hotel.
There were no illegal substances found in the hotel room and her official cause of death is listed as accidental drowning (but heart disease and “chronic” cocaine use were contributing factors.)
It seems, there are now illegal drugs that were found in her room. They were hidden.
Officials found a “spoon with a white crystal-like substance on it” and a “white powdery substance”. These substances were tested and determined to be cocaine.
“Located in the top drawer, in the north side of the counter were remnants of a white powdery substance, and a portable mirror on a base.” Officials found more white powder on the base of the mirror.
According to the coroner Whitney had used cocaine immidietly before her death. She also had marijuana, Xanax (anxiety medication), Flexeril (muscle relaxer) and Benadryl (allergy medication) in her system.
When Whitney was found she was face down in the bathtub with a “bloody purge coming from her nose.” Officials say there were no signs of foul play.
It’s the sad truth, drugs are no joke.